- Active Witnessing (9)
- Around the Lord's Table (26)
- As I understand it (6)
- Borrowed Insights (8)
- Christian Doctrine (11)
- Death and Eternity (9)
- Details of Discipleship (37)
- Effective prayer (21)
- Fellowship in Christ (11)
- Heart and soul (28)
- Legal (3)
- Liberating Women (7)
- Miscellaneous Content (2)
- Misunderstood Bible Texts (55)
- Musings on Life (Poems) (14)
- Musings on Scripture (14)
- Podcast Scrpts (5)
- Problems of pain (8)
- Spiritual Worship (5)
- Studies (10)
- Teaching and Learning (13)
Blog content can be selected from the categories, or there is a list of individual Blog Titles at the bottom of this page.
* Scripture References
Refer to Blog Help above on how to use scripture references.
Recent Blog Titles
- Turning water into wine – why start with that?
- ‘Wellbeing’ is not just a fashionable catchphrase
- ‘I must be about my Father’s business’
- The origin of ‘Happy Families’ was more than a game!
- What did Jesus mean when he said, ‘Where two or three are gathered ……
- The funeral of a still-born child – a pastor’s potential dilemma
- Murder and the death penalty – up close!
- The funeral of a six-month-old baby boy
- Understanding ‘The Anointing’ (1 John 2:20, 27)
- Divine enlightenment comes to us gradually (Proverbs 4:18)
- Elijah meets God on Mount Sinai (1 Kings 19)
- Gorgeous Georgia, our fondly remembered pet
Category Archives: Song of Solomon Studies
Study 3 – Introduction The beginning lines of any Bible book should not be read casually or the reader might fail to perceive some hints of the author’s divinely inspired purpose in writing it. By way of illustration I will … Continue reading
Study 2 – Let’s join the Lord’s Fox Hunt ‘[Let us] catch all the foxes, those little foxes, before they ruin the vineyards of love, for the grapevines are blossoming’ (Song Song of Solomon 2:15). This verse challenges us to … Continue reading