- Active Witnessing (9)
- Around the Lord's Table (26)
- As I understand it (7)
- Borrowed Insights (8)
- Christian Doctrine (11)
- Death and Eternity (10)
- Details of Discipleship (37)
- Effective prayer (21)
- Fellowship in Christ (14)
- Heart and soul (32)
- Legal (3)
- Liberating Women (7)
- Miscellaneous Content (2)
- Misunderstood Bible Texts (55)
- Musings on Life (Poems) (14)
- Musings on Scripture (14)
- Podcast Scrpts (5)
- Problems of pain (8)
- Spiritual Worship (5)
- Studies (10)
- Teaching and Learning (14)
Blog content can be selected from the categories, or there is a list of individual Blog Titles at the bottom of this page.
* Scripture References
Refer to Blog Help above on how to use scripture references.
Recent Blog Titles
- How the universe began – and why
- Paul’s famous last (recorded) words (2 Timothy 1:1 4:22)
- Who is in need of ‘a balm from Gilead’? (Jeremiah 8:22)
- David’s complete deliverance (Psalm 34)
- Do you ever feel that your ministry is just writing in the dust?
- Two simple words – that mean so much
- Lord, you are our home
- Scriptural tips about beauty
- Why have Bible translators avoided the word sublime?
- This World of Hidden Madness
- Turning water into wine – why start with that?
- ‘Wellbeing’ is not just a fashionable catchphrase
Category Archives: Miscellaneous Subjects
Understanding ‘The Anointing’ (1 John 2:20, 27) Such expressions as, ‘the anointing was evidently upon her as she preached’ and ‘he was under the anointing as he prayed over those who were ill’, can sometimes feature in the vocabulary of … Continue reading
Recent scientific research into the workings of the human brain has given us a deeper understanding about why some behaviour patterns diminish stress and inspire gladness. Of course, the Creator, having built these means of gladness into the biology, physics … Continue reading
Most Christians will be familiar with the Bible text: ‘The Father is looking for those who will worship him . . . in spirit and in truth’ (John 4:23b-24, New Living Translation throughout this study). But how rarely does anyone … Continue reading