- Active Witnessing (9)
- Around the Lord's Table (26)
- As I understand it (7)
- Borrowed Insights (8)
- Christian Doctrine (11)
- Death and Eternity (10)
- Details of Discipleship (37)
- Effective prayer (21)
- Fellowship in Christ (17)
- Heart and soul (34)
- Legal (3)
- Liberating Women (7)
- Miscellaneous Content (2)
- Misunderstood Bible Texts (55)
- Musings on Life (Poems) (14)
- Musings on Scripture (14)
- Podcast Scrpts (5)
- Problems of pain (8)
- Spiritual Worship (5)
- Studies (10)
- Teaching and Learning (14)
Blog content can be selected from the categories, or there is a list of individual Blog Titles at the bottom of this page.
* Scripture References
Refer to Blog Help above on how to use scripture references.
Recent Blog Titles
- Speaking with other tongues – a much misunderstood gift
- Passover Songs (Psalms 113 – 118): Did Jesus and his apostles sing these verses at the last supper?
- Remember, remember . . .
- The homecoming of the perfect elder brother
- Can anything ever really be ‘really, really fantastic’?
- How the universe began – and why
- Paul’s famous last (recorded) words (2 Timothy 1:1 4:22)
- Who is in need of ‘a balm from Gilead’? (Jeremiah 8:22)
- David’s complete deliverance (Psalm 34)
- Do you ever feel that your ministry is just writing in the dust?
- Two simple words – that mean so much
- Lord, you are our home
Category Archives: Podcast Scrpts
PRAYER AT MARY’S HOUSE We met in Mary’s house to pray. They were difficult days just after the festival, James – may his soul rest in God – had been run through with a sword. King Herod had decided that this … Continue reading
I was paralysed all my life. I lay around helplessly all day, and that dumbs down the mind from lack of brain stimulation. Then, in recent years, I was institutionalised. I shared the alcoves that surround the public pool with … Continue reading
We don’t know her name, who her parents were, nor in which town she was born. But, still, the Bible tells us that she was a great help to a great man. I would like to borrow a name for … Continue reading
My name is Nicodemus. I am a member of the highest council and court of appeal in Israel – the Sanhedrin. As you can well imagine, trying to get seventy strong-minded men to serve together as one governing body can … Continue reading