- Active Witnessing (9)
- Around the Lord's Table (26)
- As I understand it (6)
- Borrowed Insights (8)
- Christian Doctrine (11)
- Death and Eternity (9)
- Details of Discipleship (37)
- Effective prayer (21)
- Fellowship in Christ (11)
- Heart and soul (28)
- Legal (3)
- Liberating Women (7)
- Miscellaneous Content (2)
- Misunderstood Bible Texts (55)
- Musings on Life (Poems) (14)
- Musings on Scripture (14)
- Podcast Scrpts (5)
- Problems of pain (8)
- Spiritual Worship (5)
- Studies (10)
- Teaching and Learning (13)
Blog content can be selected from the categories, or there is a list of individual Blog Titles at the bottom of this page.
* Scripture References
Refer to Blog Help above on how to use scripture references.
Recent Blog Titles
- Turning water into wine – why start with that?
- ‘Wellbeing’ is not just a fashionable catchphrase
- ‘I must be about my Father’s business’
- The origin of ‘Happy Families’ was more than a game!
- What did Jesus mean when he said, ‘Where two or three are gathered ……
- The funeral of a still-born child – a pastor’s potential dilemma
- Murder and the death penalty – up close!
- The funeral of a six-month-old baby boy
- Understanding ‘The Anointing’ (1 John 2:20, 27)
- Divine enlightenment comes to us gradually (Proverbs 4:18)
- Elijah meets God on Mount Sinai (1 Kings 19)
- Gorgeous Georgia, our fondly remembered pet
Category Archives: Miscellaneous Content
Asked by a retired Baptist minister if I had any insights to help him conduct a funeral of a still-born baby prompted me to track down my notes of a message I had delivered decades ago at the funeral of … Continue reading